I'm Russian-born journalist, who has lived and worked in Crimea for several years.
As soon as Russian troops started their shameful annexation of Crimea, I immediately left Kiev for Simferopol (capital of Crimea) to report live from the ground.
With the group of my colleagues, we are streaming live videos, taking pictures, conducting interviews at the streets, the most heated demonstrations, and from the inside of Ukrainian military bases, blocked by armed Russian soldiers
- Help Ukrainian Army: Send First Aid Medicine Kit for Ukrainian Soldiers June 14, 2014
- Why I personally do not feel the joy of Ukraine signing association with the EU March 21, 2014
- The Moscow Time March 21, 2014
- In the Crimean Captivity. The Shocking Story of Three Being Set Free March 18, 2014
- Imagine all the people living life in peace March 17, 2014